This is the world we live in. Conditions change and we mutate.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- listen to some sick jams:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
when you’re doing a group project but your partner can’t do shit so you have to take over their part
god bless sdcc
I think this is one of the best things I’ve heard about so far relating to SDCC.
Apparently it was a great panel, too. My friends Sammy and Sarah were there.
ur insecure ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i kno what for ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ur a bitch ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
how is any of this considered blogging